Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/27/2005 6:43:25 PM EDT
Finally did it!  My son and I took a trip to ADCO this morning.   I saw that Kaizoku posted his first one also, and didn't want to crash into his thread, so I thought I'd make my own.  

Bought a Rock River A4 midlength upper, the assembled 6-position lower, the TAC handle, and 2 mags.  Got it home, cleaned it, put it together, and now all I have to do is get some ammo and head to the range.  My son is just itching to get it out now.  Guess I am too!

ADCO gave me a pretty good deal for the carry handle and the mags, definitely good people there.  So now that I finally bought one, does that mean that my black rifle disease is now cured??

ETA:  Dangit!  Pic is not working.  (Slight title change also)

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Pic working now!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:15:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice!  Still considering my first buy, and am leaning toward a mid-length.  Always thought I'd end up with a m4-style carbine, but apart from a smaller number of available upgrades, the mid-length sounds like it's got a lot of advantages.  I'm jealous!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:46:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats!

I like that Dominator mount(if that's what it is). Hope you have some fun with with it soon!

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice!

Not only do I predict that your ammo budget is about to explode, but I also predict a similiar rig in your Son's hands before long.

You have chosen well, Mr Wizard (I've always wanted to say that ). Every time one of my Rock River ARs gets some trigger time my respect (as well as my total satisfaction) for this brand increases.

Rock River has established themselves with an ideal balance of component quality, field reliability, and overall product value.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:09:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
<snip>
 So now that I finally bought one, does that mean that my black rifle disease is now cured??

photobucket.com/albums/v725/NotMrWizard/IMG_0737.jpg

Oh hell NO!! It's just beginning

You're gonna love that thing, I just know it

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:08:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>
 So now that I finally bought one, does that mean that my black rifle disease is now cured??

WIZZO

Plus 1 it just started to take over your body and your billfold
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:19:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

WIZZO

Plus 1 it just started to take over your body and your billfold

+2

nice rifle
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:28:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Very nice looking rifle you got there. Be sure to keep us posted on any updates you do in the future.....and when you buy your next one.     Trust me, it will happen!!  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:08:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Ok thats it my #4 AR is going to be a middy. Thanks alot.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:25:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Excellent choice !!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top