Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2005 3:05:10 PM EDT
I'm wondering if anyone has ordered an upper reciever from Rock River lately.  If so, how long did it take them to ship it to you?

Thanks!

-K
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#1]
If you check the Equipment Exchange, I'm sure there's a few vendors that have them in stock at a slightly lower price.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Depends on the upper. Plain uppers CAR, nothing special, I have received them in three weeks.  Add special stuff, DD rails, chrome lined barrels, etc usually takes the advertised six to eight weeks.  My average delivery is seven weeks.

77Bronc
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Depends on the upper. Plain uppers CAR, nothing special, I have received them in three weeks.  Add special stuff, DD rails, chrome lined barrels, etc usually takes the advertised six to eight weeks.  My average delivery is seven weeks.

77Bronc

Ditto.

I just finished building an exact copy of my Rock River 16" A2 CAR for a friend. He ordered his upper directly from RRA and got it within a couple of weeks. I felt bad, because he could have saved some dough by ordering his upper from one of the dealers here

All turned out well though. He's extra happy and his new rifle behaves flawlessly. He doesn't make a lot of money so this was a very big purchase for him. As far as he knows the Rock River lower half, Colt FCG, and Colt bolt group that I sold him were only worth about $50 total-so it's all good
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He doesn't make a lot of money so this was a very big purchase for him. As far as he knows the Rock River lower half, Colt FCG, and Colt bolt group that I sold him were only worth about $50 total-so it's all good

You are a good man.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Check the dealers on here. I was on ADCO's site ordering a 9mm buffer and they had a few RRA complete uppers in stock.

I was also over at Eagle Firearms' site, and they had some uppers too.

Shop our dealers first before going through RRA. It will be cheaper.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He doesn't make a lot of money so this was a very big purchase for him. As far as he knows the Rock River lower half, Colt FCG, and Colt bolt group that I sold him were only worth about $50 total-so it's all good

You are a good man.

Thank you Sir

He's the type of guy who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it-so it felt good to help him out
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I just received mine from ADCO yesterday.  It took five days to recieve.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Try ADCO.  Steve is great. Has good prices and ships very quick. I ordered a RRA four position stock on friday PM, and recieved it on Monday PM. Most of the orders I have placed with him I have done on Saturdays, and have always recieved my order NLT Wed.
MB
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#9]
CJan,

That was a good deed.  I try to help when I can too, it makes me feel good.

Richard
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Group Hug  heve
When did this start?

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Couple months ago.

They're only on complete uppers and complete rifles.

The stripped uppers are still un-marked.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
As far as he knows the Rock River lower half, Colt FCG, and Colt bolt group that I sold him were only worth about $50 total-so it's all good

Very good man indeed. I really respect that.

+1 for ADCO. It took maybe 4-5 days to receive my RRA complete upper!!

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for the heads up on ADCO!  The upper is already ordered but I noticed some other stuff they have is WAY cheaper than Rock River and some of the other places I've looked.

I just saved a ton of money on rifle parts by swiching to ADCO!

-K  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top