User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
sorry that the pic does not show a lot, it is a home built  scope + light + laser all working on a pressure button, laser is on at 100 m, shows well with NV
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#3]
The scope system has the laser and light built to it with a strong resin, the only adjustable part is the laser head, and the crosshairs of course
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:59:14 PM EDT
[#6]
 Speaking as though this thread is not a joke; if you have the cash go and put your light and laser on a railed hand guard.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:01:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Why?  a railed hand guard, this was fun to make, built a wire and resin frame, works like a charm and I have put it thru hell and back, did not think it would turn out, but it did, just thought that I would share what I have done, as an experment that went well
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#9]
If it works for you and your comfortable with it and it's capabilities, then i don't see anything wrong with it at all.  Who cares that it looks like its put together with painted over bubblegum.  

good job on keeping yourself busy.  at least your not sitting their at the computer with your credit card in hand like some of us...  Your actually developing things that work for you, without putting a dent in your pocketbook.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:26:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes I know it is rough, but it was a slight challenge to get the light and laser on a center, the laser has a slight cant towards center, bery slight, mm, this alows for adjustment towards center and down, the laser and light are set to a single pressure switch, also with the light, again a self made switch in the back of the light, with a trun of the lights dial, I can have light, laser or both with a touch of the switch, for an ougly duckling it does work well, and for durability, I took a tumble with it and it held together.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top