Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/25/2005 12:02:03 PM EDT
I'd like to build a M4 (well as close as NJ would allow) and I'd rather it be a Colt rifle.  I'd also rather not use a Match Target lower, and would prefer one marked M4.  Any idea what a LE6921 lower would be worth?  I guess the only other option would be to find a dealer with a LE6921 in stock and convince them to split the lower and the mags out (nothing more than 15 rounds in NJ - can't wait to leave).
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]
A 6921 is a factory registered short barreled rifle, lots of paperwork involved in getting it off the list, for an M4 marked reciever you could get one of the civilian M4 carbine recievers, the model number excapes me right now and convert it over, that one is roll marked M4

6400c, is that the one
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:09:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'd like to build a M4 (well as close as NJ would allow) and I'd rather it be a Colt rifle.  I'd also rather not use a Match Target lower, and would prefer one marked M4.  Any idea what a LE6921 lower would be worth?  I guess the only other option would be to find a dealer with a LE6921 in stock and convince them to split the lower and the mags out (nothing more than 15 rounds in NJ - can't wait to leave).

SAWLESALES.COM is the only place AFAIK to buy just a LE Colt complete lower half - they are $550 with Colt M4 stock staked on.  Complete LE receiver w/o stock is $399 and Stripped LE Colt receiver is $299.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Jim Pearson (AKA GunDealer3 on this site) of Police Supply, Inc. can fix you up with lowers from the 6920, 6721, or 6520.

Click Here for one of his EE ads.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top