Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 4:02:46 AM EDT
I'm still fairly new to ARs, but I want to put a floating hand guard on my RRA.  I have searched the board with no luck.  Whatever I get, I want there to be as small as gap as possible between the upper, and the hand guard.  And I want the rail to be level all the way across.  Light weight is also a big plus.  Any suggestions?  Where to buy?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:19:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks,

Looks like the one I want, the #46 Slim Line SIR System, has been discontinued.  Does any one know why?  Or does anyone have one for sale?

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:51:44 AM EDT
[#3]
search the equipment exchange for the arms sir

also look at the troy/samson freefloats.

they also have a continous top rail
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:54:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I never liked free floating hanguards BUT then again I hate cheesy glocks and mosin nagants too so!!!!!![
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top