Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2005 1:27:32 PM EDT
here's two pics (bad pics..i know)....bushy LEO/MIL lower with a RRA HBAR SS 1/8 upper... this is my first attempt at a modified ar..the only other ar i had was a dpms  24" special which i sold to a friend...to fund two new projects...and this is one of them...i will be leaving this the way it is...and am waiting on the forearm flip-up and the end cap for a full finish...thank you all for your inspiration ...chris

BTW...i'm not to big on fads but...would this be closer to a recon or a recce...?...and i know i need to clean my windows...but i'm sure nobody here would break my balls or anything
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#1]
is that a little white unicorn on the table?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:52:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

and a camel...do you want one...i sell you one ..only .99
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:16:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll take it!

I've been trying to find a mate for "my little friend" for quite some time now!!

That's a great looking rifle How does it shoot?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:59:46 PM EDT
[#4]
just finished it yesterday...but it did shoot very well in it's original RRA middy set-up...i'm hoping to take to my friends range this sunday...were abouts are you in NH?

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll take it!

I've been trying to find a mate for "my little friend" for quite some time now!!

home.comcast.net/~cjan99999/Colt_Pony2.JPG

That's a great looking rifle How does it shoot?

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Dover, just north of Portsmouth. How about you?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:22:03 AM EDT
[#6]
salem...are there ever any nh or new england shoots?

Quoted:
Dover, just north of Portsmouth. How about you?

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:30:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeppers, in Westfield MA, in the fall usually, Google it !  Its a pretty good time , I go to CT twice a year and one trip is planned around that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#8]
that cool thanks...got tired of this H/G fast so  i ordered the LW FF YHM forearm...i let this one go for 85 bucks any takers...chris

Quoted:
Yeppers, in Westfield MA, in the fall usually, Google it !  Its a pretty good time , I go to CT twice a year and one trip is planned around that.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top