Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2005 11:51:22 AM EDT
I have a new Colt barrel marked C MP C. It is a pencil barrel and I think it is 1/12 twist. It has some storage wear but has never been mounted. It also has the older straight delta ring assembly. and an A1 flash hider installed. Has the front sight base installed and includes a front sight. It is basically everything but the gas tube and hand guards.

How much should I ask for this thing?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#1]
CDNN is selling brand new, complete M16A1 uppers (minus the bolt carrier assembly and charging handle) for $399.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:49:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, the one I bought last year, with exactly the same stuff, and with no storage wear at all, cost me $105.  Sounds like yours came out of the same batch.

Given the increasing interest in building up replicas of the early types, I'd expect that $125 would be an OK price these days.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I've bought several for $85 to $110.  $125 to 145 should be fine for a new/unissued one.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top