Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2005 9:03:34 AM EDT
I need a lower and already have a snake and a pony and some outher animals, so I was thinking for the next build Ameetec has a cool looking symbol. Where are they cheep? Do they make uppers to match if not who makes one that is close? Last does any one have good, bad things to say about them? Thanks all for looking.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:12:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought mine straight from Ameetec, but I have the advantage of living in the same state as them. They do make uppers as well.

I'm not sure where you can get them other then from Ameetec themselves.

BTW, the lower is nice, it went together with a RRA LPK with no problems at all. I have it mated to a CMMG M4 upper.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#2]
ok here you go i did a serech for you and there is a few dealer in the equipment exchange that sell them here is linky.

right from them directly because they is our a dealer on here. 85 bucks a peice

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=273421

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:04:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#4]
The only bad thing is that they jacked the lowers with the stamped marking as opposed to the older engraved ones. I'm sure the quality is still there, but the markings suck now.

I'm glad I've got an old one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:03:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The only bad thing is that they jacked the lowers with the stamped marking as opposed to the older engraved ones. I'm sure the quality is still there, but the markings suck now.

I'm glad I've got an old one.

I kind of agree...
The newer markings look a bit, well, cheaper...

Sorry Warren!

I am also glad I got an early one - not too many lowers without some damn animal on 'em!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:04:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys I called Scott and he gave me the address so I can send him my FFL. I like the look of that lower and I have not herd any bad stuff. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top