Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 6:29:58 PM EDT
I am looking for a flash suppressor that also is threaded for a quick detach moderator for a 16 inch Colt upper.  Going to be my first class III equipment.

ETA:  Gemtech HALO looks good, attaches to standard military flash supressor.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am looking for a flash suppressor that also is threaded for a quick detach moderator for a 16 inch Colt upper.  Going to be my first class III equipment.

ETA:  Gemtech HALO looks good, attaches to standard military flash supressor.

Other options include the Bilock flash hider used by Gemtech and SWR suppressor, the KAC M4QD suppressor/FH, and the AAC M4-2000 suppressor which uses a FH with coarse threads and spring detents at the base. They are developing another suppressor which IIRC attaches to a standard A2 FH, but I don't know anything about it.

There may be others, but those are what I'm aware of.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top