Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 4:45:21 PM EDT
Anybody know who has a NIB Bushy M4A3 with the restricted markings and how much?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Going rate of around $850+/-$50

LEO mags don't influence price, unless you find someone that wants to pay more for them.

WIZZO

EDIT: mis-read question. I don't know who has a LEO marked RIFLE.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
A local gun shop in Ft Collins, Colorado (Rocky Mt Shooters Supply) quoted me $935.00 for
a Bushie Patrolmans carbine last week. They said they could get one marked law enforcement
for an additional $35.00.
I can get the contact person and his phone number if you'd like; just drop me an e-mail.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
In WA state, you can get them for $845 all day long with your card.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one available for $985.00 delivered.
Bushy A3M4 16" Patrolman LEO marked.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I just don't see why people would spend extra money on a rifle just b/c it says LEO on it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:45:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just don't see why people would spend extra money on a rifle just b/c it says LEO on it.

Kinda like a Colt with US Govt on it. It's kind of a collector now since their no more restrictions on them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#7]
An unlimited collectors item that everyone made and most still make....  Half the people who have them bitch and moan about police all the time, but just have to have one of those cool poser lowers.....  Sorry, I was about to start on one of my rants.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah agreed.............but still kinda unique for some.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Agreed, I took a few deep breaths.... I should be good until the next thread.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#10]
   OK.
Go see the Sweater Puppies and you'll feel better.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Agreed, I took a few deep breaths.... I should be good until the next thread.

Ahhh...c'mon stickman!!!...let it out...it's not healthy to stuff things...a man needs to vent every now and then ya know....besides...just think of all the koolaid drinkers having wine tasting partys with their frinds and breaking out their LEO ONLY colts and bragging about how they were on a S.W.A.T. or HRT assigments years back...when they never really were....but as assistant jr managers of walmarts sporting goods dept. they sure thought about it a lot so...it's not really a lie now is it?

LOL!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I got mine new for just under a grand out the door (tax, registration, etc.) a few months back.

ETA: For those of you with no tax or registration, it was $899 before these "fees".
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top