Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/22/2005 4:14:53 PM EDT
Need ya'lls advice again.   I have a chance to buy a complete (B,BC,CH), brand new,  M&A upper assembly.  Its a flat top complete upper with a 20" post ban 1-9 chrome lined barrel,  for $350 OTD.  I've never heard of M&A and just want ya'll's opinion of them and to see if that price was a good deal. Doesn't come with the carry handle.   Thanks everyone,

Ben
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't.

If you go HERE in the EE Bravo Co. has a complete CMT upper for $355 shipped.

This is the pic in that thread. The barrel is Gov't profile.

Much higher quality than M&A, IMO.

WIZZO

EDIT: This one is chrome-lined too, a much better buy.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:31:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Wizzo:  Just want to clarify that the price you listed in the post above is WITHOUT the B/BC/CH.  You had me going there for a second ;)  Of course, NOW they have listed the 1x7 4150 setups that I had been wanting - shucks!

jbw1776:  As for the M&A, sorry but I have no feedback on them.  If you search the forum, you will definitely find some firsthand as well as secondhand, thirdhand, etc. experience with them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Huge +1 to Bravo and CMT.

CMT supplies components to *all* of the major players. There is a very good reason why they're just a stone's throw from the pony factory.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wizzo:  Just want to clarify that the price you listed in the post above is WITHOUT the B/BC/CH.  You had me going there for a second ;)  Of course, NOW they have listed the 1x7 4150 setups that I had been wanting - shucks!

jbw1776:  As for the M&A, sorry but I have no feedback on them.  If you search the forum, you will definitely find some firsthand as well as secondhand, thirdhand, etc. experience with them.

Aaawwwwww sh*t.

Paul threw me for a loop with his wording. "Complete Barreled Upper". Silly me.

Still, I would spend the extra $100+ for a b/c/ch on that compaired to M&A.

WIZZO
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top