Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/22/2005 2:47:56 PM EDT
I just bought a used RRA Lower with a few little scratches who makes a good touch up pen that would match RRA lower color

Thanks copdills
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Birchwood Casey flat black touch up will probably work.
I quit doing touch ups on my AR. I decided to let the age show for aesthetic reasons
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Sharpie
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:39:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Testors gunmetal paint...........a near match for an AR-15 finish
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Leave the scratches the enenmy will notice your muzzle flash and out line of your body before he sees scratches on the rifle.Its a battle rifle leave them it adds charachter.I would worry more about the well used AR some one was carrying before a pristine safe queen.Scratched rifles mean they get used  and the person knows how to use them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:54:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the information  Guys

copdills
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:17:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I would worry more about the well used AR some one was carrying before a pristine safe queen.Scratched rifles mean they get used  and the person knows how to use them.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top