Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 7:20:52 AM EDT
The only BUIS sight I have is DPMS mangonel rear (I also own the front as well) I am wanting to purchase a new one that doesnt take up so much room. The DPMS BUIS is the fastest I have ever seen,  it will deploy as fast as I flip it up, no pin switch or button that has to be pressed. It is spring operated and works great but I am on the bandwagon for a more accurate meaning I need one that has the smaller peep sight, as this one has only the larger peep sight. some suggestions are exactly what I am looking for, also some pics will be my ultimate buying point. Ultimately, what is the fastest deploying BUIS?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:26:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Many of us use the Troy rear flip-up. It's got a very low profile when collapsed also which is a great benefit if you want to run an ACOG

And my personal choice for a fixed BUIS (you won't get any faster deployment then this )

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:28:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, if pure speed is what you want, then don't buy a flip up at all, get a fixed sight.

That said, if you need the thing out of the way, another vote for the Troy.   You have
to push a button to fold it, but to raise it you simply flip it up.  

And it's tiny.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:30:11 AM EDT
[#3]
i use the knights 600meter buis.. best buis i have ever used
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:33:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well, if pure speed is what you want, then don't buy a flip up at all, get a fixed sight.

And we have a winner!  LMT or LaRue fixed BUIS.  There is nothing faster than closing one eye to use irons.  I have the LMT and it's bulletproof, pretty light too, even with the elevation and windage adjustments.  MJD
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top