Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2005 8:40:37 AM EDT
I'm not connected to this in any way, just stumbled across it..looks like some decent stuff...LL
Auction
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:42:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like someone brought home some war stuff with them...
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#2]
If you read the questions to seller, he states it's a rifle length Knights rail system.  If all my AR's weren't 16" I would probably be bidding.  Knights rail used at least $250, Surefire light used $250, looks like a Matech BUIS, around $75 used.  Plus the cleaning stuff.  Unless someone starts bidding, someone is going to get a great deal.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:32:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you read the questions to seller, he states it's a rifle length Knights rail system.  If all my AR's weren't 16" I would probably be bidding.  Knights rail used at least $250, Surefire light used $250, looks like a Matech BUIS, around $75 used.  Plus the cleaning stuff. Unless someone starts bidding, someone is going to get a great deal.

True, but they also might be buying stolen US Gubment property.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I have seen many of this guys austions in the past few weeks . I've been tempted , but concerned that they might be airsoft accessroies at such a cheep price .
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:20:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Of course, that stuff is only useful for HUNTING.  Friggin' eBay.  

$400 ain't a bad deal for that stuff, so long as it's the real deal.  I doubt it's Airsoft stuff.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I emailed the guy and asked him what brand the BUIS were . He said they were made by Cortec Corportion , and were US isue in Iraq right now . $60.00 bucks is'nt too bad might hve to try one out . I wonder how he aquired them .
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Well got one of these Cortec sights and it arived yesterday. The bag it came in says Cortec, but on the bottom of the sight it says Matech. Very happily surprised. This guy is the real deal with good prices and fast shipping, something that is all too uncommon on EBAY.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#10]
The guy's got an APO address.  That means he's still "over there."  That means it's an even money bet that the parts are STOLLEN.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top