Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2005 7:36:29 AM EDT
DOES ANYONE HAVE OR KNOW ABOUT THE TAC FORCE RIFLE CASES? I WAS LOOKING AT GETING ONE... I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE JUNK OR NOT?? I HAVE SEEN THEM SELLING FROM $40-65 FOR 36 INCH AND 40 INCH DISCREET CASES. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THANKS,
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:48:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Actually they are very nice cases, and seem to be solidly built.  I have one and like it very much.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:32:37 AM EDT
[#3]

I've had my rifle in one for two years and it is holding up quite well.  My case basically gets taken in and out of my truck once a day.  I have a black case and the corners are starting to lighten up just a bit.  For the money, it is a very good case.  IMHO
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:12:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I like mine, but it's a 2-3 times a month closet/truck/rangetable/truck/closet bag.  I have a Galati that has served the same role for the past 5 years that has held up well as well.

I don't have anything for my scoped M1A though. I am not going to get another Tacforce for THAT stick
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I have had a Tac-Force 33” case for about a year now. To start off with, when I called Tac-Force they were very helpful and friendly. The stitching looks and feels strong. The case in general feels good and strong. The case has lots of good & thick padding in it. The case came with a 6 30 round magazine pouch and a shoulder strap with a thick pad on it. Even with my rifle and ammo in it, no problems with it digging into my shoulder. I have been very pleased with it. Well worth the money!

Here are some pictures
click for large pic

click for large pic

storage area
click for large pic

some of the stitching
click for large pic

strap pad
click for large pic

2 vents on bottom of bag
click for large pic

http://www.tac-force.com
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for posting detailed pictures.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:59:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys for all the feedback!! Nice Pics!! I think I may have to go with one for my M4. I will post once I recieve it. Thanks again!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Got my new Tac force case today! It is awesome!! very sturdy and has lots of room! i would reccomend to someone looking for a new case! AAA+++
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:11:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I have one and it's a great case for the money. Anything more expensise for the weekend warrior\tactical wannabe is probably a waste of money. I got mine back when you could find them for ~$35-$50. They seem to be more expensive now?

Quoted:
Best value for the money.  I have sold more than I can count, and have heard no complaints.

I didn't know you carried them. Good to know
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top