Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/20/2005 5:12:55 AM EDT
Is there a certain way that the f/h has to be pinned to be legal.  I was going to pin it on the bottom going straight in and just barely make a hole in the barrel where the threads are.  Then using a gas tube pin to pin it.  Or does it have to be a solid pin?   thanks

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I *think* that a roll pin is legal, but I am not absolutely sure about that. How are the proverbial they going to know justt what kind of pin is in it, anyway? Use what ya want. You don't mention welding over the pin; you do know that that is required also, right? I don't mean to insult your intelligence or anything, but some people really don't know this.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#2]
yes, thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks, I didnt know if there was a certain requirement that had to be made like placement or depth of the pin.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top