Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 2:09:11 PM EDT
To drop off my new ACOG TA11....

and...it's awesome!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:17:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I really like the ACOGs on the A2 carry handle.

I just wish I could afford one.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:19:06 PM EDT
[#2]
FUZ1ON, I knew you'd like it Brother

If you'd like to really be impressed, start practicing with BAC. With both eyes open swing your rifle and pick a target with your non-scope eye. The instant the rifle stops moving the target you picked with your non scope eye will zoom instantly into focus with your shooting eye.

It takes a bit of practice, but BAC ROCKS!

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:20:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice...
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I really like the ACOGs on the A2 carry handle.

Yes...it makes it "A True Heads-Up Display"....as it seems that as soon as my carbines stock hits my shoulder?....I got a picture...OF EVERYTHING....without "hunching down on the stock"....and..here's hoping you can afford one soon.

CJan.....yes...the BAC does rock....both eyes open and I got a picture of everything...then ?...close my left eye and....NO NOTICABLE PARALLEXING AFFECT!!!...extremely cool!!!

Thanks ssom003!

I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd blow that kinda cash on this sorta scope...hell...I almost puked after placing the order but now that it's here and I've gotten to see what it's like and capable of as far as eye too reticle too target aqquisition speed?....D@MN!...it's like the red dot on my old ipsc pistols...except WITH 3.5X magnification and it's "ALWAYS ON & READY"....24/7...and...never requires batteries..ever.....awesome.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:50:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Now you can post you photo in this thread! :
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=244808
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:21:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Now you can post you photo in this thread! :
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=244808

Done Deal...and thanks for pointing that thread out to me yesterday...nice to see so many happy with their TA11's...I know I am with mine.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Ahh...BBTOH

(The Big Brown Truck Of Happiness)

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top