Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 11:54:17 AM EDT
They look solid and well made , anyone have any experience plus or negative , likes or dislikes !
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:21:12 PM EDT
[#1]
IMO
Good...
Mil-spec rails, top flush with receiver, come w/ three Tango rail covers, easy to install, & free float.

Bad...
Must remove delta ring and assembly, heavy, and bottom rail does not lock in rock solid (slight play) w/ top assembly.

I have the most recent model.
Missing anything?

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:23:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Excellent product.  Paul at Bravo Co installed mine and there was zero play.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I installed mine and it is solid with no play at all.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I could only find the Samson for my middy.  The bottom has hardware that locks it in place so there is no play.  I cannot say enough about the quality of worksmanship in this hand guard.  Its probably heavier and the delta ring has to come off but it's well worth it.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
IMO
Good...
Mil-spec rails, top flush with receiver, come w/ three Tango rail covers, easy to install, & free float.

Bad...
Must remove delta ring and assembly, heavy, and bottom rail does not lock in rock solid (slight play) w/ top assembly.

I have the most recent model.
Missing anything?

I have a few friends here in FL that have Samson, and they are loose and can not be secured in place on full auto without the lower rail coming off( taking away the M203 feature).  I have put my order in for a MRF-C from Troy and still waiting on it, however, I do have a buddy who has a current MRF-MX and its ROCK solid and the detent lock the lower rail fully in place (meaning the detent comes flush with the lower rail)
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks .
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top