Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/19/2005 10:22:08 AM EDT
Hi all, I bought a brand new Bushmaster 2 stage trigger from a buddy who had never ended up using it. Anyway I was told it was simple, but I read the directions and figured I'd be better same than sorry so I brought it to my local gun shop where the guys also fixes guns etc. He is not the usual "gunsmith" I go to but he said no prob with the trigger.
Anyway I picked it up last night, and the good news is I buy alot of stuff there so he didn't charge me to put it in, but it feels all wrong.
I have a DCM with the 2 stage BM trigger in it, and it has a long smoothe 1st stage, then a super clean break at the 2nd.
This one has virtually no 1 st stage. It feels like it doesn't move at all then it breaks. There is no seperation of the two stages, at least it feels 100% different than my other one, which I like and I was hoping to get the same results.
Is there any reference on how to adjust this thing so I don't just haphazardly turn the screw each way in ignorance?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:29:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's an article from Bushmaster's website that may help.

Adjusting the 2 stage trigger
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top