Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 6:00:12 PM EDT
Title says it...www.sinclairintl.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=14-300&type=store

I have BIG hands and I don't think the SPR grip...MIAD or any other grip alone is going to work for proper trigger pull.

If you have used it this product did you like it?...pros cons?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:13:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Never used, or seen for that matter, that before.

It looks like it should work as intended. I'm just wondering if they supply a longer screw because the stock one would probably only be hanging on by a couple threads after you move it that far out.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an e-mail sent to them to find out that exact question.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Once-upon-a-time (about 1990) I carved one out of a piece of pine wood. Set the grip back about a quarter inch. I bought a cheapy ABS plastic grip and redrilled the mounting screw hole and the hole for the saftey spring/detent.

I had it on my rifle for many years but took it off about a year ago and don't miss it. <shrug> But at the time it sure seemed like a solution, but now I'm not sure what the problem was.

It may work well for you.

I haven't measured yet but I think the trigger to back of grip measurement on my AK is longer than on the AR. And I really like the feel of the AK grip, even as tiny as it is.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Well the guy from Sinclair said it does come with the proper bolt however he said he doubts I would like the Rite-pull with the SPR. I think the Rite-pull is meant for someone with big hands who wanted the stock A2 grip.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top