Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 2:45:00 PM EDT
Originally a complete LE6920, replaced upper with a complete & new LE6921HB upper
Here are the specs:

Lower:
Colt LE6920  
Vltor 6 position tube
LMT/CRANE SOPMOD Stock
Colt Match trigger w/KNS pins
Magpul MIAD grip and guard

Upper:
Colt LE6921HB 14.5" M4A1 SOCOM w/ Phantom 5C1 FH
M16 carrier
KAC M4 RAS and Panels
Troy Rear Flip-up
ACOG TA31F w/ARD
Larue ACOG QD Mount
PRI GasBuster
Surefire M900A w/FM17 Beamcover

Little Shit:
Crane O-Ring
Accu-Wedge
GG&G single point sling adaptor end plate, and a Giles wilderness single point sling with quick detatch buckle

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#1]
nice set-up!

just curious, did you buy the uppers and lowers separately or just add the 6921 barrel to your 6920?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
nice set-up!

just curious, did you buy the uppers and lowers separately or just add the 6921 barrel to your 6920?

Rifle was a complete LE6920. Upper was swapped out w/ a new and complete LE6921HB upper
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
That is f**ing awesome, O-lander.

Cannot think of a better M-4 set up (without select fire). Period!

Nice work.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice!!!

Wish I had more $$$$ to add to my family like that.  Simply nice!!!

Travis
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1

I ended up getting a 14.5" LMT M4 upper, but that is exactly the set-up I'd like to have.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice...
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:07:23 PM EDT
[#7]
At first I was gonna say damn 2 scoped ARs but I see ones a .308...very nice collection.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
At first I was gonna say damn 2 scoped ARs but I see ones a .308...very nice collection.

Not a .308, it's a 6.5mm Grendel
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
That is f**ing awesome, O-lander.

Nice work.

I'm pretty happy with it to, thanx
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Added a LMT SOPMOD
No more changes/additions planned.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:20:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Very nice...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#12]
now thats nice. and clean....
catfish
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Excellent looking builds!

What trigger guard is that?...RRA. It looks great, very smooth...I'd like to put one on my gun.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#14]
"Final" as in last?  Yeah right, don't kid yourself.  One or two more M4 Builds to go with those match pieces, then a few stock 20" rifles like an SP1 and an A4gery...........It's an adiction.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:12:08 AM EDT
[#15]
very nice looking family
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:58:24 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Excellent looking builds!

What trigger guard is that?...RRA. It looks great, very smooth...I'd like to put one on my gun.

Magpul
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:02:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
"Final" as in last?  Yeah right, don't kid yourself.  One or two more M4 Builds to go with those match pieces, then a few stock 20" rifles like an SP1 and an A4gery...........It's an adiction.

Final as in I won't be selling or changing the Colt
Only thing on the "to be built soon" list is a 16" Grendel. Just waiting on ABS to get licensing from Alexander Arms to spin one of their carbon Fiber barrels for it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:26:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Very nice.

How much if you don't mind me asking?  The whole pkg.

Max
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:51:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Very nice.

How much if you don't mind me asking?  The whole pkg.

Max

I'm guessing that I've got $3600 or so in it. Thats getting goood deals and catching stuff on sale.

Edit to add:

You got me thinking about it and I priced it out according to EE prices. I was pretty close with my guestimate. Now if you use non-EE prices the price climbs substantially
Here's the breakdown for you:

Colt LE6920                                                                            1200                                                                                                                                                                        
Colt LE6921HB 14.5" M4A1 SOCOM w/ Phantom 5C1 FH                    700                                                                                            
Vltor 6 position tube                                                                    47                                                                                                                                                            
LMT/CRANE SOPMOD Stock                                                         190                                                                                                                                          
Colt Match trigger w/KNS pins                                                      145                                                                                                                                          
Magpul MIAD grip and guard                                                          55                                                                                                                                                                    
KAC M4 RAS and Panels                                                              250                                                                                                                                                    
Troy Rear Flip-up                                                                       140                                                                                                                                                                
ACOG TA31F w/ARD                                                                    950                                                                                                                                                        
Larue ACOG QD Mount                                                                 125                                                                                                                                                                
PRI GasBuster                                                                              80                                                                                                                                                                          
Surefire M900A w/FM17 Beamcover                                                450                                                                                                                              
Crane O-Ring                                                                                1                                                                                                                                                                                
Accu-Wedge                                                                                 6                                                                                                                                                                                              
GG&G single point sling and plate                                                     48

Subtotal:                          4387.00
Sell LE6920 Upper on EE:    -   600.00    
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Total:                                3787.00
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:33:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top