Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2005 4:22:26 AM EDT
i have a quick question...i am looking into buying a free floating handguard and i was leaning towards troy..now my question is who has them on there AR and do you have to remove the front sight post to install them...thanks alot guys..
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:52:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont have one but yes, you do have to remove the FSB.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:57:55 AM EDT
[#2]
heres some reading material look around a bit, it saves the trouble
welcome to the site
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:41:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I dont have one but yes, you do have to remove the FSB.

Funny thing is I DO have one and you DON"T have to remove the FSB.
However you do have to remove the delta ring, which is very easy to cut off with a Dremel.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:35:47 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks eklikwhoa..that helped alot..also thanks for the welcome,great site. on troys website, it says that you do not have to remove the FSB..just remove the delta ring asb..im looking for ease of installation here,and as far as a free float goes there the easiest.. thanks guys,,
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top