Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/16/2005 8:04:34 PM EDT
Ordering a Stag M4 Type 2 stock & wasn't sure if I needed the heavier buffer or not? From what I've read so fat it looks as if "H" for 14.5" & 16" use standard Car buffer. That correct? I don't have any cycling problems now with the standard A2 stock. Is ther any other benefit I'm overlooking before I place order?

Thx,
HS
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:06:09 PM EDT
[#1]
The H buffer will work fine for you, but so will the regular.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#2]
You will be safe with the regular buffer, but the h-buffer will also work if you want that.

You can't go wrong either way. But like you said, it works fine as it is now, so I would leave it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:28:36 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, thanks. So no other benefit other than functionality/cycle rate of weapon?

Appreciate it,
HS
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Correct, the heavier buffer slows things down just a tad and smooths things out.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top