Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 6:56:11 PM EDT
I'm looking for the company that sells modified steyr spp's and accesories.  I think they call it somethign other that steyr.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried Google?

It's called a Search Engine.

It lets you type in key words and stuff and displays the results.

Oh and I'm thinking you need help finding the Caps Lock key as well.  It is usually located on the left side of the keyboard above the Shift key.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Have you tried Google?

Oh and I'm thinking you need help finding the Caps Lock key as well.  It is usually located on the left side of the keyboard above the Shift key.

HOLY CRAP MAN! Did the guy ask for all that?!?! So much for supporting and helping your fellow ARFCOMER! JEBUS! Give the guy a break!

To HooahhKill: Sorry buddy. I'm no help either. Maybe someone a little less cranky will be able to help you out.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:07:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Have you tried Google?

HOLY CRAP MAN! Did the guy ask for all that?!?! So much for supporting and helping your fellow ARFCOMER! JEBUS! Give the guy a break!

To HooahhKill: Sorry buddy. I'm no help either. Maybe someone a little less cranky will be able to help you out.

If I were really cranky, I would have asked why he's looking for help to find a site that sells Steyr accessories on the AR Disscussions board.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry,  I was in a hurry and hoping to get a response quick.  Bad forum etiquette, I know;  I forgot how internet people can be about that kind of stuff.  Woln't happen again.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:20:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sorry,  I was in a hurry and hoping to get a response quick.  Bad forum etiquette, I know;  I forgot how internet people can be about that kind of stuff.  Woln't happen again.

Hey man...most of us here are quick to help out instead of jump on someone. I hope you find your site. Maybe IM a mod and ask them to move this to GD.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#7]
They can just erase it, I'm really not trying to fill up the forum with useless threads.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#8]
In speaking of the steyr ,  I heard a few months ago that someone was going to make a steyr aug domestically.  Anything ever come of that?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#9]
You talking about this site?

www.dsarms.com/subcats.cfm?Category=26&storeid=1

Steyr sold the rights to the TMP (which the SPP is based on) to Brugger & Thomet and DSA sells their stuff here.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank you so much.  That's it, I couldn't remember the name of the company the rights got sold to.  I came across it while I was thinking about my next FAL purchase.  Thanks for putting up with me, I love this forum.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:42:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Alls well that ends well I guess.

Seriously you could well have gotten your quick answer much more quickly if you had taken the time to search for it.

+steyr +spp +accesories
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:51:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously you could well have gotten your quick answer much more quickly if you had taken the time to search for it.

+steyr +spp +accesories

Could do it even quicker if you left out the +'s and added another "s" to accessories. Google no long requires the + or & or AND.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Have you tried Google?

Crap man who pissed in your Wheeties this morning?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:31:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+steyr +spp +accesories

Could do it even quicker if you left out the +'s and added another "s" to accessories. Google no long requires the + or & or AND.

All typs asside the + signs are signifigant.  If you are seaching on one key word it doesn't matter.  

If you are searching on multiple key words when you put a + sign in front of the key words it tells the search engine that the result must contain all of those key words.

So if you were to open Google and enter "dumb ass" in the search bar without the quotes you would get results of  all web pages that contained the words dumb or ass.

Now if you open Google and enter "+dumb +ass" without the quotes you will get a listing of all the web pages that have dumb and ass in them.

Now if you pull up Google and search for "+dumb -ass" without the quotes you will get all the web pages listed in google that have dumb in then that don't have ass in them.

If you include the quotes in any of these searches you will quite literally only get pages that have "dumb ass" or "+dumb +ass" or "+dumb -ass" in them.

No search engine requires these flags but they do behave differently depending on how they are used.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:46:31 AM EDT
[#16]
brilliant
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:55:58 AM EDT
[#17]
<<<< Shakes his head and wonders how long this thread will travel and who will type "ammo-oracle" or did I just do that?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#18]
<<<< Shakes his head and wonders how long this thread will travel and who will type "ammo-oracle" or did I just do that?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Just beacuse I want to.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top