Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 11:52:13 AM EDT
a friend was needing a 10 round ar mag. any help appreciated.  [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Bushmaster 10 round, I will trade for a 30 or 20
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:19:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yup.
10 rd Bushy mag

good call, feral

those Bushy 10 rounders are impressive (for 10s)

Interesting note...........check the info at BM site

It features mil. spec. manufactured components including a hard anodized aluminum box with a baked Teflon finish; standard green AR follower, and the Bushmaster Snake Logo molded into the base. This heavy black plastic base takes wear and tear but absolutely limits capacity to 10 rounds for legal compliance. Note: Due to BATF's requirements, this magazine cannot be disassembled. Any attempt to do so will destroy the magazine.

and here's a picture of the base plate

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It features mil. spec. manufactured components including a hard anodized aluminum box with a baked Teflon finish; standard green AR follower, and the Bushmaster Snake Logo molded into the base. This heavy black plastic base takes wear and tear but absolutely limits capacity to 10 rounds for legal compliance. Note: Due to BATF's requirements, this magazine cannot be disassembled. Any attempt to do so will destroy the magazine.

Yeah, Right!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:05:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I know they're not 10 rd, but I bought a couple of these (click here) for $9.99. They convert from 9 to 5 rd by changing the follower (included).
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, Right!!

Good call there.  BTW Im loving my WASR-10 I bought from ya.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top