Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 3:05:23 PM EDT
i have a panter lite and i am looking for a new rail for the front. would like to be able to put a light on it. and maybe a red dot type sight. any ideas or pictures of ur guys set ups?
stuck
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]
you looking for a 4 rail HG or just rail attachments that go on the origional HGs or front sight mounts ?

many do not recommend mounting optics on HGs b/c you may loose your zero....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#2]
If you look in the picture thread you will probably see almost every rail setup out there by the way I use a YHM 4 rail freefloating handguard and have no trouble withit and it is probably one of the cheapest rail setups around If you do buy a 4 rail setup make sure to account for the need for grips on it because they arenot very comfortable to hold onto
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:34:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Knights Armaments.
Atlantic Research Manufacturing Systems Inc. (ARMS)
Samson
MI (Midwest Industries - if i recall correctly)
Daniel Defense
Yankee Hill

.....just to name a few. All have their plus and minuses. hat
And oh, try the EE also. Some have pics and info.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:55:12 AM EDT
[#4]
It depends on how much you want to spend and whether you want to free float your barrel

You could spend $90 all the way up to $300.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Have owned  Knights, DD, Troy and LaRue,.....LaRue is the BEST...hands down. YMMV
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top