Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 7:07:16 AM EDT
I've been following a few threads about this and another buffer. However, they were lacking in technical specs concerning the enidine. I have a few questions for those of you that own them:

Does the enidine work in full length as well as carbine length buffer tubes?

Are there separate models for each length or does it have a spacer of sorts that allows it to be used in both buffer tube lengths?

Who sells them?

Where can I find more info on their specs?

I ask these questions because I've found only one place that sells them, and there is little to no info on what length buffer tube, carbine or full, they are to be used in.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:21:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:39:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out the thread in the Rifles, Uppers section -- there's tons of good info there.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've been following a few threads about this and another buffer. However, they were lacking in technical specs concerning the enidine. I have a few questions for those of you that own them:

Does the enidine work in full length as well as carbine length buffer tubes? no they do not, they only have a carbine one. that said the mgi will work with either rifle length or car and will work with a long list of calibers

Are there separate models for each length or does it have a spacer of sorts that allows it to be used in both buffer tube lengths?  the mgi come with a spacer for use in rifle length and they now also have a spacer for use in the ar10 the enidine only works for car.

Who sells them?  look here there are dealers repying to this thread that sells both

Where can I find more info on their specs? i have no idea

I ask these questions because I've found only one place that sells them, and there is little to no info on what length buffer tube, carbine or full, they are to be used in. not looking hard enough i guess cause it has been stated here over and over. they only offer the carbine length

Thanks

click here and read the thread it covers the enidine and the mgi along with some others

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top