Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/9/2005 11:42:39 AM EDT
I know this may have been covered before, but here's a heads up for all who missed it.  Bought an Ace SOCOM stock and ordered a Rock River lower.  Guess who uses loctite on their buffer tube threads?  ding ding ding....Rock River Arms.  A minor inconvenience, but why the hell would they do it?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:45:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:51:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Guess who makes personal attacks online?  17 year old computer geeks making up for their tortured high school existence.

I bought the parts separately dick.  I thought i'd try to help anyone else in a similar predicament.  So fuck off and get back to class...the football players are looking for you.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:55:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Ya'll want some rebounding punching clown balloons?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Doesn't change your unfortunate social predicament.  I too would troll the msg boards looking for a boost in self-confidence if i was a social outcast.  

I try to give back to the site that's provided me with tons of info and you come along like a little teenage prick and talk shit.  Good luck living at home with mom.

I bought the stock b/c according to the tacked post, it's lighter than a stock collapsible and more solid (which it is).  I also own a railed forend does that make me a wannabe?  oh well..I guess i'll deal with it.

Back to work...and you can go back to arguing with mom over which bubble bath you'll use tonight.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:21:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#9]
IBTL

Max
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:34:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:36:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Gotta stir it up for the armchair commandos!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#12]
jjniven, STFU. He wasn't asking your opinion on ACE stocks.

Quit arguing pointlessly with this guy and get back on track before your topic is locked.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Guess who buys Ace stocks? Gear Queers! Next time buy the parts separate.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quit arguing pointlessly with this guy and get back on track before your topic is locked.

CHAIRBORNE RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:18:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Are you looking for a solution to remove the buffer tube from the receiver?

Maybe, RRA in the interest of helping you out made an assumption that you wanted the stock attached to the receiver you ordered from them. And yes, I understand you ordered them seperate. It doesn't help when you have a hot head about the situation, nothing is really permanent except death so don't get so upset about a little loktite.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Guess who makes personal attacks online?  17 year old computer geeks making up for their tortured high school existence.

I bought the parts separately dick.  I thought i'd try to help anyone else in a similar predicament.  So fuck off and get back to class...the football players are looking for you.

I've heard of a dealer at a local gunshow that stopped fighting the RRA stocks and he just sends the entire lower back to RRA. He had a couple strip out on him (his words, I didn't know if he was talking about the receiver threads or the buffer tube threads) so he just ships them to RRA and has them remove them. He said he tried heat, but it still didn't come loose.

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CHAIRBORNE RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

I personally don't like the ACE stocks, but he wasn't asking for opinions now was he?

I thought this topic was entitled "A heads up on Rock River". Maybe someone else will start a topic named "What is jjniven's opinion on ACE stocks and the people who use them" just so your comments have some relevance.

This is technical discussion, can we keep it that way?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Personal attacks...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top