Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/7/2005 1:52:03 PM EDT

M4-CQBR

Sic vis pacem para bellum.  

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does the trigger assembly in my Bushmaster have a .154 or .171 trigger assembly?
I've found a Jard single stage trigger assembly I want, but it is asking me the size I want to buy, and I don't know for sure.
I know that my Colt Government Carbine trigger pins are larger than the Bushmaster pins, but I've never known the actual measurements.

Can anyone help so I can place my order?

Thanks much fellas!

M4-CQBR
us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mo/cg_punisher2poster.jpg

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does the trigger assembly in my Bushmaster have a .154 or .171 trigger assembly?
I've found a Jard single stage trigger assembly I want, but it is asking me the size I want to buy, and I don't know for sure.
I know that my Colt Government Carbine trigger pins are larger than the Bushmaster pins, but I've never known the actual measurements.

Can anyone help so I can place my order?

Thanks much fellas!

M4-CQBR
us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mo/cg_punisher2poster.jpg

+1
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#3]
+.154

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top