Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 11:52:07 PM EDT
i am getting my lower next week, i am so damn excited, i have been wanting an AR for so long. But it will be another two weeks befor i have enough to get the rest, i think i am going to go with J&T for a 20 inch kit.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice bro!  Good luck with it,  and post PICTURes!!! when you have it!!    headbang.gif   keep us updated on what you decide on!!  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on getting your 1st AR.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:28:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy! Happiness is having an AR build in progress. Waiting for AR parts is a happy time. Then when they finally arrive, much more fun! Assembly! The Range! OhYeahMan! Life Is Good when theres an AR on the way!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top