Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/6/2005 3:40:17 PM EDT

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#1]
MMMMMMMMMMMM   Dieter Grip.... DROOL
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I am switching from KAC rail panels to Magpul ladder rails. They do look nice.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:48:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you friends with USMC03 and bsbg?

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a good look.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like something a cat would want to claw on to help it look better....
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#6]

I'd hit that kitty right between the eyes with a double tap before it left the litter box......
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:10:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'd hit that kitty right between the eyes with with a double tap before it left the litter box......

oh damn, you have no idea how much I enjoy busting off on you....kind of mis it....
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

As long as you don't ever plan on grabbing the rails after the weapon gets hot, they work fine.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:58:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As long as you don't ever plan on grabbing the rails after the weapon gets hot, they work fine.

Vert. grips are nice too!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I like the ladders as well, but they will not protect you from hear. Still need to run a VG and or gloves (or both as I do).

C4

That reminds, I have to figure what gloves I want so I can get off my a$$ and buy them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:24:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

ROFL!

They are a PITA to remove though.  

I've used the el cheapo Hatch flight gloves for years, which extend a little over the wrist.   I didn't like how it covers my watch, so I just bought some Operator 'shorty' gloves, which stop at the wrist.   I was prone at a class 2 weeks ago and another student's shell landed under my arm and burned my wrist about 1/2 inch out from the edge of the glove.   I'm still scarred-  Murphy's Law sucks.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I got one better than that. I had a case lodge itself between my shooting glasses and my eye lid!!! To say that I was PISSED would be an understatement.

C4

I had the same thing happen. .308 brass right between the eyelid/upper cheek and my glasses. That was the last time I didn't wear a ballcap shooting.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:40:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#17]

That reminds, I have to figure what gloves I want so I can get off my a$$ and buy them.

I was at the Rocky Boots store (I live where Rocky used to make their boots) and they had the nomex flight gloves (and other styles) in three different cuff lengths.  I have a pair of the short cuff ones and they are very nice and comfortable.  Price was a bit less than the Hatch and others.

I checked their web site and they do not have the gloves listed in their "tactical" section at this time.

RockyBoots

Sarge
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ROFL!

They are a PITA to remove though.  

I've used the el cheapo Hatch flight gloves, which extend a little over the wrist.   I didn't like how it covers my watch, so I just bought some Operator 'shorty' gloves, which stop at the wrist.   I was prone at a class 2 weeks ago and another student's round landed under my arm and burned my wrist about 1/2 inch out from the edge of the glove.   I'm still scarred-  Murphy's Law sucks.

I got one better than that. I had a case lodge itself between my shooting glasses and my eye lid!!! To say that I was PISSED would be an understatement.

C4

had a .40 do that to me, burned like hell!

another was when i was shooting bench and a casing bounced off the wall and rolled right under my arm while i was trying to push myself up.

but to keep this thread on track

i like the ladders too!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top