AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/5/2005 8:09:05 PM EDT

Here's what she is:
Stag Lower (Eagle Firearms)
CMT Lower  (Denny's Guns)
CMMG 14.5 + Phantom
RRA Unmarked Stock (Legal Transfers)
ARMS #40 (Mooney's)
Brand new SA80 mags. Haven't even loaded them yet, so the ENGLAND sticker is still there.

All I need now is the Aimpoint I want to put on it, and it's finished. Well, and the sling. I have to reread the tacked Carbine thread for info on that (I really don't much care for slings now, but I suppose I should have one). Since I'm moving to Richmond, I'm hoping to take some courses down at Blackwater and this is the rifle that will go. I need some more new mags though. I've got 7 total now, but four are old USGI's, and I'd rather take a bunch of  NIW USGIs in addition to what I've got.

Any suggestions, thoughts?  I tried to keep it pretty simple.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Good job with the aimpoint it will be complete. Only thing I would add other than that is a Hogue grip and maybe a light.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Good job with the aimpoint it will be complete. Only thing I would add other than that is a Hogue grip and maybe a light.

Call me crazy, but I find the old style grips more comfortable than the newfangled ergo grips. I actually might switch the A2 grip out for an old A1. Maybe, maybe not.

I do plan on getting a light, but that's down the road. If I get a light I want a good light, and that'll cost me. I need to reread the carbine thread for light info too. Greatest thread in here, imo.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:51:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay you're crazy
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top