Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 7:30:25 AM EDT
Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello from a new member that just purchased his first (and undoubtedly, not his last!) AR!  Bushmaster M4A3, 16" barrel.  Looking forward to taking it out this weekend!

More questions will follow, at this point I'm entirely new to AR's (shot my first one out with my family about a month or two ago, and was hooked!).  So far I'm just browsing through the threads and learning all I can!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:32:45 AM EDT
[#1]
read up and dont hesitate to utilize the search function

hey, where are the pics?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:33:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back, BOG!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:37:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome and congrats.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:39:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello from a new member that just purchased his first (and undoubtedly, not his last!) AR!  Bushmaster M4A3, 16" barrel.  Looking forward to taking it out this weekend!

More questions will follow, at this point I'm entirely new to AR's (shot my first one out with my family about a month or two ago, and was hooked!).  So far I'm just browsing through the threads and learning all I can!

Welcome to hell/arfcom.  There is more information that one can digest on this site...and quite a bit of it probably shouldn't be digested.  HOWEVER, this is still the ONLY gun site that is actually FUN.  So hang out, have fun and enjoy a free tidbit of advice:    read thrice, post once.

Welcome to ARFCOM!!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:44:06 AM EDT
[#5]
The pictures aren't showing up for me.....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm getting there!    Just bought it last night, was too busy drooling (not on it though) and showing it to my wife!  Plus it stormed last night (gotta love monsoon season) and the power went off for a bit......
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Welcome back, BOG!

That is funny!

and if he's wrong...............

welcome aboard, Crypto!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#8]
welcome to the boards, have fun shooting your new rifle
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome

Now to get the inital shock out of the way, go out in your dirveway and throw the rifle down onto the concrete. This will make sure you never, ever baby the rifle like you would an expensive hunting rifle.

WIZZO
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top