AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 5:38:38 AM EDT
Saw this ad on sturmgewehr,

----------------------------------------------------

Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg  

Semi-Auto Market Board

WTS: NIB Colt Special Production Carbines: $2,495

Posted By: Eagle Eye Guns, LLC in Wisconsin <[email protected]> (CPE-65-25-189-159.wi.res.rr.com)
Date: 8/5/05 02:14

I have the following NIB Colt Special Production LE/Gov marked carbines for sale. They were designed and ordered by Ken Elmore of SAW and manufactured by Colt Defense. Each carbine includes a letter of authenticity signed by Ken Elmore on Colt Factory Letterhead:

LE6920HB, Heavy Barrel, 2 consecutive serial numbers, only a few such sets known to exist: $4,995

LE6920HB, Heavy Barrel, 3 consecutive serial numbers, only two such sets known to exist: $7,495

AR6320, Police Patrol Carbine, one of seven known to be in civilian hands: $2,495 (three available)

Please email for photos. Please add $20 shipping. Multiple gun orders receive free shipping. All rifles will be shipped double boxed. Credit cards add 3%.

Thanks,
John

------------------------------------------------------------

I highlighted the question of concern in blue,
I've seen this 1 of 7 thing before but have never actually found proof of that

can anyone point me in a directon that proves the 1 of 7 theory
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:17:12 AM EDT
[#1]
My Google-fu has led me to 300 total AR6320's, but only 7 made it into Civy hands.

Here Are the Specs from the GunsAmerica Site:

Police Patrol Carbine chambered in caliber 223.
One of 300 such carbines manufactured by Colt in 2001 as a Special
Production weapon for law enforcement or government use.
There are only 7 documented AR6320’s available to civilians.
Features a 16 ¼” barrel with 1/9 twist, A2
flash hider, bayonet lug, collapsible stock, chrome bore and chamber, A1 (field) sights, non-removable carry handle and LE-only markings.

The unique receiver rollmark says “AR-15 LIGHTWEIGHT.” Includes two 20 round mags, sling, cleaning brushes and manual. Shipping $30.

I hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:21:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, got all that
I've got one of these, that's what troubles me, if this guy has 3 and I have 1, that means there are only 3 more out there somewhere, and I find that hard to believe
I've got the letter from Colt/Ken Elmore and it says nothing about being 1 of 7 in civilian hands, it does state that it is number 198 of a total of 297

just want to find proof
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top