Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/3/2005 12:56:49 PM EDT
Stopped by my favorite Albany, NY gun shop yesterday to check out what they had.  I live in Rochester so I stop in whenever a service call, (or 4) puts me in the area.  They had a couple of complete Rock River Arms lowers.  So, out came the debit card and now I have a lower to go with my FN 20" HBAR  A2 upper.  The price was fair to me, so since I haven't had time to assemble anything at home lately, I figured what the heck.   I got home a few minutes ago and mated the two together.  A match made in heaven.   I may even get it to the range this weekend.  

What impressed me was the quality of the receiver.  I have never handled a RRA rifle before so it was a pleasant suprise to see the quality of the finish and machining.   Mags fit nicely, fall out as they should and the trigger pull is pretty good too.   Now I got another complete rifle to sit with my Bushmaster and Olympic.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Does the barrel of you upper have FNMI stamped on it?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, the barrel does have FNMI on it.  It also has a 1/7 twist.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top