Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/3/2005 9:13:21 AM EDT
I am making a training program for my company and need as many links to marksmanship training tools as possible.

I, specifically, am having trouble finding pictures of proper positions for use in power point presentation.

I am have pretty much devided the instruction into two phases: the first will cover range qual (so I need HP, Service Rifle, etc. resources) and the second part will be practical shooting ( including CQ, ready up drills, no BS tactical shooting stuff).

Any and everything helps.

Edited to add: I alos am trying to prove the usefulness of the M68 (I am an avid believer amoung non believers)- so any graphics that I may be able to pull off for a power point presentation would be great as well. Example- graphics that show the optic is parallax free, etc.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:25:40 AM EDT
[#1]
A quick BUMP before this thread disappers into the dark unexplored abyss of the 3-4 page
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A quick BUMP before this thread disappers into the dark unexplored abyss of the 3-4 page

You have IM
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#3]
SWO Daddy thanks a lot. You too M38A1.  

I wish I had more pics from when I was competing but, it didn't seem too important then.
I want the soldiers to see what does work from someone other than me.

Again Thanks Very Much

I still need pics or imformation on M68s (the theory of) or on any tactical shooting that you guys might have.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure if it would work for your presentation, but I think the Aimpoint has a video clip showing how it works...
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not sure if it would work for your presentation, but I think the Aimpoint has a video clip showing how it works...

I already downloaded it Para. Its a pretty good video too. It shows some pretty quick firing that might just impress the troops.

I can easily drop it into the PPT presentation with the video feature.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top