Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 4:08:56 PM EDT
What can I expect to pay for a National Match AR-15 Upper?  Stainless heavy barrel w'flash suppressor, N/M rear sight, free-float tube under the handguards, complete upper receiver less the bolt.

Thanks in advance for the info.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag

I'll be back in a minute.

DPMS DCM upper from Del-Ton is $465 with charging handle and $455 w/o. I don't think it is No-ban.

HERE

WIZZO

EDIT: The one at the top of the page I linked to IS a Pre-ban type upper, it just has a Post-ban picture.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the RRA NM upper goes for like $650.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#3]
The White Oak version from ADCO is like $710. Ooops! No flash suppressor.

I'm sure it is worth every penny. I hope one is in my future.

Danny

ETA: Link
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What can I expect to pay for a National Match AR-15 Upper?  Stainless heavy barrel w'flash suppressor, N/M rear sight, free-float tube under the handguards, complete upper receiver less the bolt.

Thanks in advance for the info.

I picked up a slightly used Armalite complete DCM upper for $400 at a gun show. The thing was a tack driver. Sold it to finance a preban. This was 1998. Used ones often don't have that many rounds under the belt, they can be a good deal if they have been kept in original config.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top