Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 10:26:33 AM EDT
I recently bought a used fixed telestock for a good price.  I want to put it on my no ban Bushmaster.  I took the stock off of the fixed buffer tube but I need the latch/spring/pin to make it work on my rifle.  I need to know where to find the part(s) that I need.  I've looked on the web sites of the major distributers but I don't know exactly what the part is called.  Can someone help me out?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/Russ2327/stock.jpg  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Russ, I am, not sure that is the part you need.

It may be, but I thought fixed stocks were pinned otherwise.

There is a section on the Build it Yourself forum for un-banning firearms. Maybe some info there (or in the Information tab at the top of the page)

If in fact that is the part you need, Brownell's is the place to look as they have 1,000s of small parts available for the AR family.

EDIT: I'll be damned! ----------Here it is!

Looks like you need #3, 4, 5 and 6 (if you do not already have them-- or have the faux parts)
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:30:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks redfisher.  The stock was screwed to the fixed buffer tube through the hole where the latch fits.  Now I know what I need but from Brownell's it will cost more than I paid for the stock.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:03:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:12:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Now, that's a whole lot cheaper.  Thanks!!!Edit:  I ordered the parts from Bushmaster.   Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Try this. May be cheaper
essentialarms.com/flyer.html

Part 26 also might need spring
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top