Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 8:52:23 PM EDT
Ordered a satg m4forgery upper last Tuesday and just did the ground shipment. On last Fri it was in Mesquite, Tx for the whole weekend and now it was scanned in at 1639 today here in San Antonio. UPS sucks.hy I just want my upper. It will be my first M4forgery. All I have is 20 inchers. Oh by the way I ordered from Eagle arms. Got a pretty good deal on it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Hehehe, suffering (and posting a thread about your agony) while parts ship is the fourth sign you are terminally infected with BRD.

WIZZO

EDIT: A wise man once said,   "If you wait.......it will come"

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Patience is a virtue.  Dont worry it will get there.  I find when I rush things I ruin the enjoyment out of the whole process.  The felling when something shows up unexpected is far better than waiting at the doorstep for a whole week.

Are you using a Stag lower as well?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:25:18 PM EDT
[#3]
No Iam using a bushy lower that I built. I have been piecing this together for somtime now and Iam ready to have it completed. I know waiting is half the fun but I was just blowing hot air. I have been building this for the last 6 months. Save a little buy alittle. But I have enjoyed building this alot.  And yes I have BRD and I admit it. My name is Heath and I have a problem.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm waiting on a Bushie barrel.... its gonna be delivered tomorrow. I was hoping sooooo bad it would be here today, but alas.. .it's UPS....

The wait really sucks :(... 3 weeks for it to ship.. then another 8 business days for it to arrive...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top