Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/24/2005 6:21:32 AM EDT
Thanks to all who put this together. I had a great time and it was nice putting some faces with the names. I'm looking forward to the next ARFCOM function. Just thought I'd share some pics I took. I know a few others had camera's as well, please feel free to add to the thread if you have any you'd like to post.

Link Posted: 7/24/2005 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice pics, but how about some cations!
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 7:52:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool!!! It seems like someone had a lot of fun!!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 8:01:14 AM EDT
[#3]
where in VA was this? =P
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 8:59:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nice pics, but how about some captions!

+1
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 9:06:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Great pics.....Thanks
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 9:22:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 9:25:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 11:44:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Nope wish I'd read the hometown forum to see it though!
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 11:51:31 AM EDT
[#9]
no offense guys, but that looks like a pretty lame place to shoot with all them plants and whatnot everywhere and not much for distance
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#10]
The pic of all the AR on table there is one laying down with long long break on it ...it must have 100 holes in it!!!! What kind of break is that???? And who cares wha tthe distance was if they had fun let it be man!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 12:17:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
no offense guys, but that looks like a pretty lame place to shoot with all them plants and whatnot everywhere and not much for distance

Are you going to put one on?

A day of shooting is better than anything i did today.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you going to put one on?

A day of shooting is better than anything i did today.

Of course if that is the best available range thats cool, shooting is better than no shooting. I live in oregon and only shoot at one area/range
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Not when you have a Willy's Jeep, a bunch of great guys and a lot of firepower.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 3:49:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/24/2005 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/24/2005 4:08:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Dear Sir:

Please advise us as to when and where your event is scheduled so we might make appropriate plans to attend. Hopefully, this will be a formal affair. Have any specific dinner entres been planned as of yet?

Sincerely,

Us Lame Virginians
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

a place to shoot is a place to shoot!!!

top it off with lots of people that share the same intrest and tannerite.

what more could you ask for?
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 4:53:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 5:40:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

That shooting spot gives more of a realistic outdoors setting than any “trimmed and mowed” controlled environment range could ever give!

Looks like a good time was had by all!  
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Looks like fun to me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 5:38:26 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

i think it was just the pix that make it look like a rinky dink little thing. that was the first impression i got too...awfully short range for .50 rifles and a browning mg!

sounds like fun was had by all and that's the most important thing!
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 6:11:09 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

If you would like to plan a gathering where about 40 people can come out, put lead downrange, eat really good, and have a hell of a time, be my guest.  You need to take a look in the mirror before you criticize others.  You weren't there, you don't know how it was, so I suggest you think about the hard work and self-sacrifice a lot of good people made before you post stupid ass comments like this one.  Fuckin' .  MJD
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 7:02:42 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I don't recall anyone complaining. From my perspective we all seemed to be having one hell of a good time. Had you been there your opinion would probably be different.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 7:25:39 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm jealous. That looks like it was a lot of fun.

I'm with you guys, I'll shoot anywhere, anytime, as long as it's legal (for the most part).

Wish I lived nearby so I could go.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 7:36:21 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

A fun day was had by all and appreicate everything everyone did to put it together! Here are some more pics and who is the dork in the tan BlackWater T-shirt???

C4

Could he be a yankee infiltrator? My bad I was looking at the guy in the gray BW Tee shirt.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Now that is f'ng SWEET!!!

As much as I like guns and shooting, I would have had just as much fun driving that puppy around the countryside the way it was meant to be driven!
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 8:51:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

And where do you live.   We here in Virginia tend not to always be the politically correct type.  Next time you have a shoot invite me and tell  me what the cost of the prime rib is gonna be and where the hotel reservations are at?  I know You wont do this cause you dont even have enough money or balls to cowboy up and pay the 20 fucking dollars to become a team member.  When you out do what we planned for almost two months then you too can pass judgement.  HOWEVER till then why dont you just sit and back and have a nice tall Virginia Glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP OVER!!!!!

DRUFFF
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And where do you live.   We here in Virginia tend not to always be the politically correct type.  Next time you have a shoot invite me and tell  me what the cost of the prime rib is gonna be and where the hotel reservations are at?  I know You wont do this cause you dont even have enough money or balls to cowboy up and pay the 20 fucking dollars to become a team member.  When you out do what we planned for almost two months then you too can pass judgement.  HOWEVER till then why dont you just sit and back and have a nice tall Virginia Glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP OVER!!!!!
DRUFFF

Now, that's my boy! Don't nobody never fuck with my pal Druffick!!! He's one hard core boy and a REEL VIRGINIAN too!! And if he wants to jam a nice tall Virginia Glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP down your gullet we're all gonna help him jam it too!!! You best say you're sorry christ0ph, cause you're gonna lose this fight. And yeah, where's your $20.00? You cheap skate no count Virginian wanna be.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 11:14:14 AM EDT
[#33]

Looks great.  Wish I could have attended.

Better than my weekend:  Most of Saturday flying to AZ, most of Sunday flying home.  

I did have dinner with some cool AZ arfcommers, so all was not lost.

Link Posted: 7/25/2005 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Bunch of damn hillbillies.......
Sorry, I couldn't make it.......
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 1:01:07 PM EDT
[#35]
jeez guys, sorry i did offend you. I guess the pics dont do justice
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 2:22:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Next time just dont jump up at the wim of you Communist ass and decide from pics something you dont know and have not seen.  Have a good day.

DRUFF
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Okay, we accept. Now you can be one of us again. Oh, and by the way: Our boy Hawk_308 GPS'd the yards for us and it came to 197 yds to the bottom of the gulley.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 2:55:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Looks like alot of fun.  Wish I could rally the MI guys like that, but I think they do similiar at "The Pit" sometimes.  Maybe I should move back to VA.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looks like alot of fun.  Wish I could rally the MI guys like that, but I think they do similiar at "The Pit" sometimes.  Maybe I should move back to VA.

Come on back! We would love to have ya!

C4

If I could find a similiar paying job/cost of living, I'd be there in a hearbeat.  I've become too specialized, I think and I don't think my primary talent/skill would be in high demand in too many places and my secondary talents/skills probably wouldn't pay my bills and support my addiction(s).
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
The pic of all the AR on table there is one laying down with long long break on it ...it must have 100 holes in it!!!! What kind of break is that???? And who cares wha tthe distance was if they had fun let it be man!!

That is one of my rifles

Not a clue who makes it but I get it from a guy I know, 10.5 barrel with a 5.5 extension.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 3:35:52 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is one of my rifles

Not a clue who makes it but I get it from a guy I know, 10.5 barrel with a 5.5 extension.

FH #7, from Model 1 Sales:

Link
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 4:03:17 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is one of my rifles

FH #7, from Model 1 Sales:

Link

Dang!

5 dollars more than I pay and not from them.

Edited to add that if you look at the FH from Model one has no vortex hole configuration, a bad copy of the origional like mine.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:02:21 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DRUFFF

what he said
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:18:10 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't recall anyone complaining. From my perspective we all seemed to be having one hell of a good time. Had you been there your opinion would probably be different.

I hace a compliant!! I ran ouy of belted ammp for my BMG!!

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:25:26 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i think it was just the pix that make it look like a rinky dink little thing. that was the first impression i got too...awfully short range for .50 rifles and a browning mg!

I estimated that the furthest target was setup about 145-165 yards away, most formal ranges don't have that.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:45:13 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I estimated that the furthest target was setup about 145-165 yards away, most formal ranges don't have that.

VHS: Hawk_308 did a GPS for us and your guess is very close. it was actually 197 yds. to the first line where he sprayed the weed killer. Maybe the all the excitment threw your internal guesstimator off?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Pic of the crew (thanks DD).

C4

img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/devotedad/group1.jpg

Geez, I gotta get out more.  I dont recognize any of those guys.  (execpt the guy of the far left makes me think if hamburgers and hot dogs for some reason.)
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:25:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Whats tannerite and how many class 3 licenses were in attendance?  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:31:27 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Whats tannerite and how many class 3 licenses were in attendance?  

Tannerite:

Shoot and it goes boom
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top