Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2005 10:27:14 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a manufacturer who makes carbine or M4 style handguards with a rubberized finish (or something with a little bit more grip than the standard plastic)?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#1]
hogue does
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Wrap your handguards with AGrip!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for the Hogue handguards.  IMHO, they also have the most comfortable pistol grips.  The Hogue pieces have a "grippy" rubber surface.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
+2
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:21:23 PM EDT
[#5]
When I built my sons carbine I used an old set of CAR handguards that I had laying around. To touch them up I sprayed them with Truck Bed Liner Spray from WalMart. They turned out looking like new, have a bit more texture than standard handguards and the finish is durable. I ended up refinishing the stock too!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top