Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/22/2005 4:11:06 PM EDT
I just logged on their website and the customers included LEO/MIL/Security rulling out us peons (go fucking figure). As such the only items on display are the various ARs & M-16s. No pistols on the site. Anyone have info on Colt's current production?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#1]
They have a new website for civilians.  I don't know the URL nor do I care.  Colt has split into to Company's now.  See the link:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=352977

Oh and, Dupe....
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:00:06 PM EDT
[#2]
May be a dupe...but I wasn't aware of this either...thanks for the info...
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#3]
+ another "dupe" that loves his 6920, 6721, 6520
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:23:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just logged on their website and the customers included LEO/MIL/Security rulling out us peons (go fucking figure). As such the only items on display are the various ARs & M-16s. No pistols on the site. Anyone have info on Colt's current production?

Why do so many people automatically assume the worst about Colt? It's bad enough that the web is chock full of misinformation about their so-called politics-most of which is complete, unadulterated BS.

Here's the commercial link LINK

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:04:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do so many people automatically assume the worst about Colt? It's bad enough that the web is chock full of misinformation about their so-called politics-most of which is complete, unadulterated BS.

CJan_NH:

We need to get you a Colt cape and goggles..........

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

CJan_NH:

We need to get you a Colt cape and goggles..........

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top