Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/21/2005 8:10:47 PM EDT
Rank Newbie here; With only 120 rds. through my new ArmaLite M15 20" post - ban plain - Jane, I took the plunge to bring it to it's basic as God intended  actually non - neutered ANGELIC configuration w/ Phantom FC2 FH and new FSB w/ ANGELIC bayonet lug as installed by ADCO. Just an ArmaLite M15 w/FH and bayo lug. I'm  very happy to report it looks absolutely factory, and I'm strange for cosmetic fit and finish. ADCO does a great quick job. Being somewhat anal, the FH is about 1/16" off. Any damage done if I attempt to bring it over just a hair? If so, I'll certainly leave it. Won't be able to shoot it for several weeks. The anticipation is tough.- Thanks- Bugler
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have an amorer's wrench, by all means give it a try, the flash suppressor should move.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, Mr. Duffy. I'll give it a twirl.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:29:25 PM EDT
[#3]
By the way, Mr. Duffy, a friend up north sent me a bumper sticker which states "Not all the French are annoying; some are dead." Hope it's not too much of a dupe - Bugler
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:53:00 PM EDT
[#4]
hehe, I like the French people I've met, but as a nation it sucks ass.  Your flash suppressor will have peel washers or crush washer, sometimes both.  If it's a 20" or 16" the flash suppressor should not be permanently attached.  Both peel and crush washers will have some slack.  If you don't have an armorer's wrench you oughta get one, but a 3/4" wrench will do the job too
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top