Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 8:45:14 PM EDT
I picked this gadget up in the groupbuy on the EE a couple weeks ago.  I finally got a chance to take it out.  

The claim is that it reduces recoil and allows for faster followup shots.  I have to say that it performs exactly as advertised.  Of course,  an AR doesn't have much recoil, but with this buffer follow up shots stay right on target.  My AR feels like a .22 LR now.  It just makes shooting it more fun.

I'm running it in a RRA midlength with a magpul stock.  

So far, so good.  For comparison, when I went from the standard carbine buffer to the 9mm buffer, I really couldn't tell any difference. Going from 9mm to the MGI, I notice a huge difference.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for the report!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I missed that group buy by 6 hours, and I am still pissed.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top