Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/4/2005 4:44:17 PM EDT
Fellow M17S owners/fans,

Please visit and join the new M17S forum I just created. There are very few members since the forum is brand new but I'm sure that will change with you guys' help.

Not trying to take away from this great forum but just thought it'd be nice to have a place to call our own.

Here's the link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/M17S/

Hope to hear from you soon. Please spread the word.

Cheers,

Nobby
Link Posted: 4/7/2005 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Umph....
Link Posted: 4/7/2005 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#2]
have forwarded the link to a friend who has an M17S and is a bullpup fan.
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 5:32:44 AM EDT
[#4]
what are these rifles worth?  I ended up with one in trade, but i am left handed.  It has an aimpoint scope and i think the barrel is threaded (has something attached to the end of it like a thread protector)

The trigger spring is not resetting the trigger after shots... is this an easy fix?
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 6:18:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The trigger spring is not resetting the trigger after shots... is this an easy fix?

Willis, I'd call Bushmaster and send it in for service.  Had a rifle that would occasionally double fire, they fixed it for free.  Only thing it cost me was UPS shipping to their factory.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/3/2005 4:05:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 7:50:51 PM EDT
[#8]
is there a way to list the threads over there like the threads are displayed here?  It's just so very odd at the owner's group.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:46:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Beyond visual-I don't think there is, as Yahoo groups uses a different concept than this board.  I think it is more of an old school "email" type board if you remember those...rather than the instant interactive type board that this one is.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top