Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/15/2005 8:57:49 PM EDT
hadn't heard of this rifle before.   just curious.  searched here and google and came up with zilch.
Frerking Custom Works "M4"

Last one on the page.
I guess the pistol on there is Ewbank Mfg....er someone else i dont know either.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
RUN!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]
i figured.   wasn't cosidering buying.  didn't understand the "Wilson" barrel either
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#3]
*hijacking my own thread*
ARG still waiting on my bushie.  should have bought one off the shelf, so i'm just looking at any old ARs i can find.
i knew rock river had a long wait, and heard bushie were backed up on recievers...thought if i bought a complete it would still come fast, but their 16"s are all goin to LEO orders
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:23:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Fricking and EwwwwBank are all subsidies of Joeking.. If you want what you paid for, don't buy them..
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:34:24 AM EDT
[#5]
From their site, is this a tacpoint?

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:38:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
RUN!!!!!!

+100  
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:00:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Check out the "Tactial" pistol.    

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Actually, Frerking has an address in Nebraska, as I recall, in some tiny little town.  They are not incorporated with the state, but I found address listings for them outside of Joeken.  I don't know how they 'hooked up', but I suspect its somebodies brother in law, or something.

Ewbank is the 'ken' part of 'joeken'.  They made a company to turn tapco flats into guns.  They are right behind Joeken in Winslow AZ.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Frerking Custom Works is just south of Lincoln Nebraska on Highway77 in Cortland NE. He is a pretty nice fella, and I have bought some ammo and YHM stuff from him. He is a dedicated AR smith and has a full service shop. I didn't know he was building his own guns, but I wouldn't just write them off. All of the rifles I have seen on his table appeared to be quality equipment.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top