Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 8:48:11 PM EDT

Still needs a little work but it's presentable now.  My poor broke ass has been working on this build for over 4 years now.
DPMS 16"  M4 profile barrel 1/9
A2 F/H
Oly upper
Bushmaster lower
It had the fixed carbine stock, but I replaced the buffer tube with a 4-position CAR tube and adapted the stock piece to it.
Aimpoint CompM2 that was a birthday gift from the gr
As you can see, it needs a mount for the Aimpoint which is probably what I'm gonna save for next.
I still don't have mags for it so gotta pick up a couple.
Then I was thinking a flashlight of some kind,  I'm open to suggestions on this.
Some of you may notice that the finish on the upper and lower don't quite match, so I'll need to do something about that eventually.
I'm trying to decide between getting a BUIS, or modifying a carry handle into a BUIS I'm open to suggestions on this as well.
So what do you guys think?  I know it's rough at this point but it's come a long way since the lower I ordered 4 years ago.

decided to get a little artistic.

ETA: resized pics
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, all you need is a BUIS. YHM has some nice ones that won't break the bank.

Looks very good. Nice close up shot too.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top