Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 7:10:25 AM EDT
I plan on ordering a 16 inch upper soon. Has anyone here ordered one recently that would know the approximate wait? I called Bushmaster today and they say that an upper ordered today would ship in 4 to 6 weeks, but I think that's unrealistic. It seems that people who ordered in Nov. and Dec. are just getting their rifles or uppers and lowers now. Any info from someone who has ordered recently would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I plan on ordering a 16 inch upper soon. Has anyone here ordered one recently that would know the approximate wait? I called Bushmaster today and they say that an upper ordered today would ship in 4 to 6 weeks, but I think that's unrealistic. It seems that people who ordered in Nov. and Dec. are just getting their rifles or uppers and lowers now. Any info from someone who has ordered recently would be appreciated.

uppers 2 wks just got 2lowers order placed oct 2004 got it last sat.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:02:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Time frame is about right.. Took me 8 weeks for a 11.5" upper.. Worth the wait BTW...
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:33:36 AM EDT
[#3]
It all depends on what your ordering.  Sometimes you can luck out and they have what your looking for in stock.  Right after the sunset I ordered 2 14.5" M4 barrels and had then in a few days.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:41:02 AM EDT
[#4]
www.eaglefirearms.net

they have some in
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:02:04 AM EDT
[#5]
V-match Carbine with fluted barrel
ordered 12/28/04
Delivered to my FFL on 2/24/05
The wait is always on the barrel.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:22:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I just called yesterday to ask about a 20" A2 barrel. Eight to ten weeks is what I was told.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:23:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I just called yesterday to ask about a 20" A2 barrel. Eight to ten weeks is what I was told.

they have them right now at Eaglefirearms
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:24:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I ordered an m4a3 upper 4 weeks ago and UPS says it will be delivered tomorrow. I was told 6-8 weeks.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Don't forget the three weeks needed to send it back to Bushmaster to fix the QC issues they have been having lately and get it back after they fix it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top