Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 7:26:04 AM EDT
I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on who makes the best single point rear sling plate with the loop on it for the HK style hook slings for the CAR.  Ive seen several but have no experience with them. Thanks for any opinions.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:30:28 AM EDT
[#1]
to me most are about the same as long as theyre thick.

try dd or gg&g   theres also a guy selling some he made in the ee
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:34:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about best.  I have a Magpul 93A2 stock and I am using the MagPul snap ring single point attachment with a Troy single point sling. Works for me.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:12:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't know about best.  I have a Magpul 93A2 stock and I am using the MagPul snap ring single point attachment with a Troy single point sling. Works for me.

i have a magpul too and use the magpul loop for my blue force gear sling

i had a single point sling loop on my m4 stock which was your everyday run of the mill loop
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:15:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Adrenaline_Arms on the EE!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top