Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 12:13:42 PM EDT
Hey, my name is Joe, i'm new to the boards here.  I live in NY, and i want an AR BAD!  Is there any restrictions I need to follow?  I've been reading a lot of laws about handguns because i'm applying for my CCW...but I'm not totally sure what the deal is with Rifles.  

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Joe
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:16:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Joe,
I'm sure the guys in the NY Hometown forums can help you figure the laws and find a place to buy a rifle.  You have a good crew up there.

But NY has a AW ban so you will be limited to 'post ban' type rifles or more expensive 'pre-ban' type rifles (rifles that were manufactured up to 13 Sept 1994) if you want the 'evil features'.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top